Wednesday 25 January 2012

A pattern emerging

Recently I started becoming really interested in pattern and pattern making. It wasn't something I had really thought much about before until I was playing with some elements form an illustration that I had just finished for Okido magazine, just copying and pasting things to fill an area by tessalating all the bits. It was surprisingly satisfying and fun!
before long I was scouring my computer for old illustration parts, and bits and bobs that I could put together in new ways. I'm not sure what to do with them yet, but I think they would look nice as fabric maybe in a childs bedroom, or possibly as wrapping paper. Heres a selection of them:







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and your comment:) I LOVE your work! Great blog x

    ReplyDelete