Thought I'd post a selection of my hand made decorations that we have on our tree every year.
Taking you through them in clockwise order we have:
* a bug eyed bat made from felt (I like the slightly darker tone it brings to the season)
* a very small carrot (no i'm not sure why either)
* a sock Yeti (we have a few of these lurking around the house,
they like congregating in warm dark places)
* a small piece of cheese (not sure what type, but it could be swiss)
* in the centre is a small model of Sarah with little dangly legs